Legal Aid banner
Legal Aid
Legal Aid
Chamber No. 840, 8th Floor, Lawyers Block, District Court Distt Court Complex, Saket, New Delhi 110017
Since 2019
Be first to rate
Write Review

Mutual Consent Divorce

Advocate and Legal Consultant
When both partners are in mutual agreement to part ways and end their marriage, a joint petition for divorce by mutual consent is filed in Family Court.
Are you a business owner ?

List your business on to get a similar business profile to improve your online presence

List Your Business